Pin the tail on the zebra (Estimated prep time... 2 hrs)
Homemade safari sack lunches (Estimated prep time... 6 hrs)
Finding a hippopotamus on the scavenger hunt and Lucy's 1st time at a birthday party... timeless!



On a separate note, check out the felt food Emily made for Violet's birthday gift... A-MAZING!! I can't get over every perfect detail.

Check out what I want for my birthday gift! Emily loves to ride bikes and I love to sit in wooden boxes... can you say date night?

On a separate note, check out the felt food Emily made for Violet's birthday gift... A-MAZING!! I can't get over every perfect detail.
Check out what I want for my birthday gift! Emily loves to ride bikes and I love to sit in wooden boxes... can you say date night?
1 comment:
Brian - you are an excellent blogger! That party looks amazing and I'm feeling inadequate just LOOKING at it!! And it is nice to hear things from your perspective, because Emily would never toot her own horn and it NEEDS to be tooted for that felt food - it is amazing!!!!!!
Post a Comment