Last weekend, we headed north for a much needed weekend visit with my family. We had a wonderful time and packed ALOT into the 2 days. Along with plenty of laughs and wonderful "catching up" conversations, we were able to go to the temple (all together), throw a bridal shower for my sister, go to Fenton's, and spend time with wonderful friends.
The actual road trip part was interesting - the 2 month old slept the whole time and the 2 year old was the one who fussed off and on...funny...and painful. (Good thing he's so darn cute , eh?! Makes up for road tripping "moments")
It was a wonderful weekend, and while much too short, couldn't have been more fun!
5 comments:
Emily I think we have the same "hooter hider"!! Yeah for road trips, your little Lucy and Charlie are just about the cutest things I've seen!
we miss you guys and can't wait to meet the newest addition :)
Hey Emily! How have you guys been? Congrats to Amy on the engagement! I am so jealous that you have a Phil & Teds!
I remember going to Fenton's with my aunt and uncle when i was a wee little one. i LOVE that place. so glad you guys were able to go home for a short trip. sounds like you had fun!!
That was a wonderful day and an awesome weekend! I am so glad you guys were able to come, thank you!
Post a Comment