Brian here... we've spent this past weekend celebrating my birthday meaning that I got to choose where we went to lunch yesterday. I had been hearing that Umami Burger was the best (not the healthiest... they cook the meat in bacon grease... mmmm) burger you would ever eat so we decided to give it a try.
Manly Burger: beer cheddar-cheese, smoked salt onion strings, covered with bacon lardons
Hatch Burger: roasted green chilies, house made american cheese
Mexican Coke: Coca-Cola made and bottled in Mexico (obviously). Mexican Coke fans say the flavor is "a lot more natural tasting". The natural taste can be partially attributed to the fact that Mexican Coke is sweetened with refined cane sugar rather than high-fructose corn syrup found in nearly all soft-drinks bottled in the U.S. Mexican Coke is also bottled in a thick glass bottle, giving it a high quality appearance.
Bypass surgery here we come... maybe the Mexican Coke will eat away the bacon lardons!



5 comments:
that looks amazing. happy birthday!
I couldn't help but laugh while reading this. (Bypass surgery here we come!) I love it! Hope the surgery was worth it! ;)
I've been wanting to try this place. Looks delish! Happy Birthday, Brian.
Ew, my stomach is churning just LOOKING at those burgers! I can't believe that Emily let you eat that : )
Hope you guys BOTH had great Birthdays. 30 may be just around the corner, but it's nice up here... I'll save both of you a spot : )
LOVE YOU!
P.S. What happened to the "Shutterfly is giving out 50 free cards and I'm going to send out Christmas Cards this year?" We will save a spot on our pantry door.... we'll be waiting : )
BTW- I tried the frozen pee thing. Kiley didn't take as well as Charlie did, but Kirby enjoyed eating them up off the floor!
Post a Comment