Wednesday, July 06, 2011

A family day. They are my favorite kind.

Several Saturdays ago (the one just prior to Father's Day, to be exact), we headed down to the boardwalk for a family bike ride. It was a beautiful day. The only thing that could have made it lovelier would have been if the children had decided not to attack each other, halfway through the ride. Oh well. What else are you going to do when you're strapped next to each other, right?

Don't judge. The trailer was a rental.

In an effort to boost morale among the troops, we spent some time at the park right off the boardwalk once we finished our ride.


I don't know about you, but shouldn't it be a rule that all parks have views like this one?

I mean the ocean. NOT the topless, biker shorts man.

Like I said -- it was my favorite kind of day.

1 comment:

Kim said...

there is nothing like a bike ride with family! it's our favorite thing to do. we spent all of monday riding our bikes and i couldn't have been happier!!!