Friday, July 08, 2011

Friday afternoon naps

provide anything but rest for the mama.

I prefer to think of such a disaster zone as living proof of a memorable and imaginative morning. At least that's what I'll tell myself while putting away the imagination's overflow. :)
Too bad the fair only comes to town once a year.

2 comments:

The Lindes said...

oh, my! at least they have great BIG imaginations!

p.s. did you cover the "time-out" chair? i like it.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

I did! I can't believe you noticed:) Why thank you! The funniest (but not-so helpful) part about it is that whenever the boy gets a time out now, he says (as I'm putting him in the chair) "wow mom! I like my new time out chair!" Dang, that's not what I was going for. But I definitely like the stripes more than the old jungle animals. I was kind of tired of the pink giraffe. There was only room for improvement...:)