This is what dreams are made of.
Location: Annenberg Community Beach House, earlier this evening. And hopefully, my dreams tonight.
and a ps: ten bucks to you if you know what song this post was quoting. Jamestown 12, I have high expectations. You know who you are.
7 comments:
Thanks to my younger sisters, I've heard that song many times! :)
Love these pictures!! You guys have such a cute family. That little Eve of yours is to die for!! Love her cheeks! I can't believe how big she has gotten already. Miss you!
the song is hilary duff....funny thing is I read the title to your blog and started singing it...then read the rest of the blog. LOL! Cute kiddos!
Hilary Duff in the Lizzie McGuire movie. Boo-yeah! :)
i've been waiting to see baby pictures! looks like a lovely evening. sure love you guys :)
Love. Want to see your face soon. And so happy you're blogging a bit!
Was that song from my Hilary Duff CD or did you already have it? (I just youtubed the song because it has been so long since I've listened to it.) What a great time at the beach and I loved Brian's "real life" corrections. As moms we just assume there were tantrums and hunger. Those things are always involved with little ones!:)
Post a Comment