Sunday, May 06, 2007

Guess WHAT!!

We're going on a cruise to the WESTERN CARRIBEAN!!! WOOHOOO:) Our contract at our apartment here in Provo is up on May 31 and Brian's internship doesn't start until June 11, so we have about 10 days of homelessness. We decided to take advantage of our rent-free week and live on a cruise ship - pretty sweet trade-off, eh?!

It all started when we found out that the internship wasn't going to start until a week later than we had planned. We'd been pretty bummed that we wouldn't be able to have any fun summer getaways, so when that first week of June opened up, Brian jumped online and said, "wouldn't a cruise be fun?!" Well, being the supportive wife that I am, I immediately agreed and the online cruise shopping spree began. A week later, we had landed a great deal on the Liberty of the Seas! The boat stops in Haiti, Jamaica, the Grand Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico. We are so excited!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Emily! It’s Stephanie (Cook) Whiting! How are you? I love your blog! You and Brian have so many exciting things going on! How fun for you guys to go on a cruise! That sounds like it will be a blast! I hope you are doing great! Have a good day!