Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Craig!

Last Sunday was Brian's dad's birthday and to celebrate, we had a Mother's Day luncheon! We weren't sure what to make him this year, but after much "contemplation" (coupled with a luncheon assignment and necessity) we made a cake. It was kind of a last minute thing, but lucky for us, as Brian and I have been moving things into their basement for summer storage, my cake decorating tool box was with us at their house! By the way, that's a party hat on the front (not a polka-dot mountain, or Christmas tree as some may see). You know, this cake decorating stuff is really getting fun...maybe Brian and I could hire out or something...

















Happy Birthday Craig!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily is the best cake maker ever! My grandkids are so lucky, I can't wait for the Barbie cakes with the big skirts.