Monday, May 21, 2007

Who's crossing my bridge?

Last Thursday was our class play -- we did "The Three Billy Goats Gruff." The kids did so well and the parents loved it. You can kind of see the scenery in the picture -- it was my first time trying my hand at set design...as fun as it was, I think I'll stick with teaching as my day job:) Any ways, the kids did awesome -- I was so proud of them! (If I can figure out how to load a movie on, I'll put it up so you can watch them in action!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can load the whole movie on here, if not then you will have to show us on your lap top. I love my sweet little school teacher Mrs. Ames.

Anonymous said...

Aww precious! My kids are doing Readers Theaters this week and I'm dying to see them. They're so cute when they perform!

Steph said...

How cute is that! I would love to see the movie. I bet you are the best teacher ever! I am sure those kids love you to pieces!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Okay, where are the pictures of your cruise?