For enrichment the other night, we made these super fun valentine blocks. I LOVE enrichment -- no matter my abilities, I always leave feeling domestic and crafty! Now I'm so excited to decorate for Valentines Day, I can hardly stand it! If I could only find our other decorations...hmmm.
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
2 comments:
Hey! I'm so glad you found us through the Tibbitts blog!! I just love catching up with friends. Excited to be blogging buddies - and yes, the valentine blocks are adorable and the dollar store has some relatively cute Valentines decorations if you'd like some cheap additions to your home holiday decor. :) Glad to hear all is well and CONGRATS on the upcoming baby!!!
Hey Guys,
Just letting you know that we miss you. Sorry I dont get to talk to you much but I am alive and wish we could be closer to stack our front doors with shopping carts. Have a great week.
Brandon
Post a Comment