Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby Instructions!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahaha! That's hilarious!

Jules said...

Hmmmm, unfortunately the throwing picture looks a little too familiar. ;) Scott was constantly tossing Wes when he was a baby (probably because he was so wiry and easy to toss in the air). Olivia is too solid for baby tosses. ;)

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

That is funny!! Good thing we have these helpful hints for our babies uh? Well, I would love to be able to continue to see your blog and what is going on in your lives (the new baby!!!). My e-mail address is meganh@farwestbank.com and mego662000@yahoo.com How far along are you? When do you find out what you are having?

Jessie Evans said...

Wow, that was too funny!

Anonymous said...

This is great Emily I love it.

Kersten said...

What a fun blog!

Ashley said...

Hi cute Ames family. Brian, I saw the link to your blog on your facebook account. I love it! Congrats on the pregnancy! I didn't know. I'm not in your mom's ward anymore so she can't fill me in. I'm due in about 4 weeks. The end is in sight!

Greg and Tammy said...

I LOVE them... good rules of thumb to live by, huh? :)