Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Charlie Dolls

I was looking through our file of Charlie pictures the other day and realized that Charlie draws a shocking comparison to Barbie. I mean, this kid's got a look for every occasion.
For example, we have...

Malibu Beach Charlie

Valentine's Day Charlie
Mouseketeer Charlie

Train Conductor Charlie

Business Man Charlie
(nevermind that he's not wearing pants here...)
JSA Charlie
(This picture was the right way when I uploaded it. Ridiculous Blogger.)
Birthday Party Charlie
(I can barely believe he was so small!)
Newsie Charlie

and Loungewear Charlie
just to name a few! Now if I could only figure out how to make mini leather pants that wouldn't chafe, we could have a rock star Charlie...fun!

10 comments:

Nancy said...

This is hysterical! You are so clever!

Emily said...

charlie looks like he's got reggie's hair issues. our boys will never be "totally hair" barbie. he's adorable!

Alicia said...

One of the best parts of having kids is that you get to dress them up! I think Newsie Charlie is my fave. Super cute!

Jessie said...

He's so cute! I love the many faces of Charlie, but as a JSAer, I'm totally partial to his Nauvoo look.

Lanenga Family said...

He is so cute! I love the Malibu balancing on the palm, and the Newsies is just adorable! He's getting big!

Anonymous said...

JSA Charlie is my favorite, but pants-less Businessman Charlie is a close 2nd.

Brandon and Natalie said...

That is too funny! Adorable pictures! He is such a cute little baby!

Scott and Haley said...

Charlie is not just cute, he is stink'n cute! He is getting so big. I love the JSA look, but honestly who doesn't love Nauvoo!

dana said...

And your little guy is TOO adorable. Love the Newsie charlie. My little guy wears page boy hats too (if I can get him to keep them on).

Esther said...

That is so cute. I love all the pictures you have up. So awesome. He is a cute little model. You look like you have fun with him.