Go to www.thedoctorstv.com and watch the little video clip at the top right of the screen -- I'M IN IT! They show my face right after the comment about the color of your fingernails...I'm making my "I'm shocked at what I'm hearing but I'm still being a good listener" face. (I was slightly embarrassed to notice that my eyebrow appears disturbingly overplucked...questionable as I barely have time to look at my eyebrows let alone pluck them anymore. Just try to ignore it when you watch the video).
Why is my face on the Dr.s website you ask? Quick explanation: A few weeks ago, two girlfriends and I got to be in the audience for 2 tapings of the Dr.'s - we even got huge give-away baskets! So fun:)
anywho. For the second taping, we were on the front row, smack-dab in the middle. I mean, I was so close, I could see Dr. Jim's make-up line. It was amazing (the closeness, not the make-up line).
The show from the second taping is going to air this Thursday -- so make sure you watch it so you can learn all about hidden hazards to your health...and see me!!
9 comments:
I totally just saw you!! So jealous!!! How fun is that, and you don't have over plucked eye brows...they look perfect to me! How fun, totally TiVoing you!
I'm so glad that I can now say I know a famous person. lol How fun that you got to go to the show. I want to go on shows just to get the great giveaways. Oprah's holiday show would be a dream come true.
HA! I was right! I was home sick on Friday and I was watching this show and they did the "and here is what our show will be about on Monday" thing and I saw you and I was like, am I high from my medicine or did I just see her. So glad to know I was not seeing things.
We're both famous tv personalities now. I'll definitely tape it and pause on your amazing face. It will be amaaaaaazing!
wow! that's awesomely cool!
WOW! I totally saw your beautiful face! You are famous.
Jenny I did the same thing! I saw it this morning and thought "that woman totally looks like Emily." I was going crazy---whew!
Congrats on the famous-ity!
you described your look perfectly--nice work! now just sit back and wait for the offers to come rolling in. soon you will be RICH and famous!
Whoa, how cool is that!! You are TOTALLY famous! Can I have your autograph? You look amazing! You're such a babe!
Post a Comment