My darling friend Jackie just posted this on her blog and because I admire her incredible craftiness so much, how could I pass up an opportunity to win something from her. And of course, loving to make things as I do, I'm excited to do this as not only will it be a blast, but it will give me a great excuse to make new things!!! So GET COMMENTING and creating!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make (but I will do all I can to make it totally un-not likeable)!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. That gives me a good nine-ish months to get it done.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (but don't expect my gift to be too strange because I am not good at coming up with strange things:).
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
*Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!*
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
9 comments:
Yeah, I win too! I'm not sure if it ok for you to get mine and me get yours but YEAH!
I hope I get picked!
i'm prob too late, but I'd love to get something. Plus...I'm so stoked to see you this month! Wahoo!
Can I be the first person to comment?? Maybe ... I guess we'll see. I LOVE this idea. Super cute. And how fun is that?? BTW, we're coming out end of June/early July, will you guys be around?? I'd LOVE to see you.
Wait, I'm a little bit confused. Do I post it on my blog before I get to find out if I win? :) Not that I can't do it if I don't "win" but I'm just wondering. I'm a little slow sometimes.
Make me something, me me me me!
Whoa, yeah!! I'm the first person to comment! :o) So excited to pass this on for my own blog!! Hope things are well with you guys!!
i love free stuff! pick me!:)
me me pick me, pick me!! I posted it on my blog!!
Post a Comment