BUT, sometimes I secretly like being tagged because #1, who doesn't like being "picked" by your friends to do something (its like going back to the second grade kickball field all over again), and #2, tags give me something to post about if I'm in a blogging rut. In this case, I am going to do this tag because it was given to me by my awesome friend Sarah, and I really like her. So with that, roll your eyes and lets get tagging!
1.8 favorite shows: I'm not a huge TV person, but let's see what I can come up with...The Early Show, Rachel Ray, Murder She Wrote (no judging), The Cosby Show, and Hallmark movies (there are lots of those and I 'm sure I like enough of them to count as 4 more shows).
2.8 favorite restaurants: Claimjumper, Olive Garden, Chevys, Cafe Rio, Panda Express, Alamo Palace, Taqueria Salsa, Costco food court (I know, I'm high class).
3. 8 books I'd recommend: not much of a recreational reader either, but I'll try... The Book of Mormon, Church History manual, History of Joseph Smith by his Mother, Baby Wise, Pride and Prejudice, Parents magazine, Parenting magazine, and Real Simple.
4. 8 things that happened yesterday: Exercised, played with Charlie Boy, made a cute little baby shower gift that I can't post about until after the 21st :(, cleaned the house, read some blogs, day-dreamed about going to the fabric district downtown, played with Charlie Boy lots more, went to a game night with wonderfully fun friends:)
5. 8 things I look forward to: being able to settle in one place with my family and put down roots, more fun babies, having a house with room to actually organize things, having a specific place (maybe even a whole room) for sewing and creating (!), eternity with Brian and all of our sweethearts, vacations with my family, Disneyland annual passes.
6. 8 things on my wish list: a job and area where we won't have to pinch the bajeebers out of all our pennies; lots of fun vacations with our sweet family; a home in Nauvoo; a home in Hawaii; a way to live near all of our family; to add to my little fabric collection; to design, create, and sell something cute, completely original, wanted, and useful; to always be happy with where I am (maybe that last one is a goal more than a wish).
7. 8 things I love about fall: scarves, the smell of the air, the colors and sounds of beautiful leaves, apple cider, pumpkin patches, soup, the golden hue the sun seems to give everything.
8. 8 People I Tag: Bethany S., Shannon S., Ashley K., Amelia, Brendi, Lisa J., Kara M., Janae, and anyone else who wants to play (because I'm just that kind of kickball team captain).
3 comments:
that was really fun to read. Heather is going to take you to the fashion district soon... I will make sure of it.
This was fun to read! Also on my wish list is a home in Nauvoo. My husband thinks I'm crazy, he just doesn't get it.
Whenever I hear Murder She Wrote, I think of you! Too funny!
Post a Comment