Between parents, a sister, grandparents, and aunts and uncles who love him, this kid got HOOKED UP. And when I say hooked up, I mean it took us 1 1/2 hours to open presents (of course, that included playing with the presents as soon as they were opened).
A HUGE thank you to grandparents, aunts, and uncles -- Charlie is beyond blessed to have you all!
Breakfast was followed by a garbage truck sighting, lots of play time with presents, a nap, and visits from friends.
After which, we all packed up and headed down to Disneyland where we met up with Mickey, the tiki men, and the birdies. At that point, Charlie WAS in heaven.
And what an incredible 2 years they have been.
5 comments:
I can't believe that little man is two!! It looks like he partied in style. Wish we could have been there for the celebration.
He is going to be such a heartbreaker when he grows up. What a handsome little dude!
I am glad to see that among all the planned birthday events, there was also a garbage truck sighting on his birthday. I love how excited he gets about seeing garbage trucks :) I love the fun birthday traditions and am glad it was such a fun day. He is a stud! p.s. Thanks for the birthday message today, I LOVED it!
WOW! You guys had an incredibly busy, fun day! Charlie is sure a lucky boy. He is kind of cute, too : ) Happy BDAY big Charlie!
Are you the most darling & creative mom ever?? I want to celebrate MY birthday at your place! :>)
Post a Comment