Friday, August 13, 2010

TWO

Our sweet Charlie Boy is TWO today!
Am I classified as "completely in denial" if I still call him my baby after today?


Charlie has brought more joy and love to our home in these past 2 years than an average person could produce in a lifetime. He is a complete joy to be around, (and everyone that is privileged to spend time with him confirms this to us). We are honored and humbled everyday that Heavenly Father allows us to be this great boy's mama and dada.

Charlie - Thank you for coming to our family and for teaching us about true God-like love, forgiveness, humility, and charity.


You are beyond incredible, you are miraculous, little boy.

{at his family birthday party in Utah, July 2010}

We love you more than you will ever know.

Happiest Birthday Charlie!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!Have the greatest day ever!!!! Lots of hugs and kisses!! Grandma and Grandpa

natterpants said...

Ahhh 2 years!! Time flies! Love your cute boy. Can't wait to hear how you celebrate!

Amy said...

He is such a stud and is growing up so fast!

Happy Birthday Charlie! Thanks for talking to me on the phone today, I loved it!

scrumches bunches said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!

scrumches bunches said...

Happy Birthday Charlie

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe he is two!! I love his swimsuit shorts. Of course, Mickey! Love it. I hope he had a great day!!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

YAY! Happy Happy Birthday not-so-little-anymore Charlie!

katie holliday stoker said...

Happy b day big guy..... oh who are we kidding. Your only two and you'll never remeber anything about this. So really happy child day Emily.....and B I'm with ya, were both in this together.