Monday, August 23, 2010

Five months...

Lucy is five months today...FIVE MONTHS!!! How? Why? And what, (I would like to know), happened to months 1-4?

At this rate, she'll be shaving her legs next week.


It has GOT TO SLOW DOWN!

But moving on, here are 5 fun tid-bits about our little princess at 5 months....
1. Lucy is fully capable of lighting up the darkest room with her smile. Her smile is so incredibly adorable and endearing, that we can't help but giggle because of the intense cuteness. Does that make sense? Just wait until she smiles at you, then you'll know what I mean.

2. She gets a kick out of watching Charlie play (and he loves that he can make her laugh). They are going to be tight friends, I can already see it (and I already love it).

3. She continues to love jumping and has recently fallen in love with anything she can get her hands on. Her coordination is really improving and she has figured out how to manipulate most of the toy attachments on the exersaucer as well as in her baby gym. The past few days, she has started playing with my face -- she will put both hands on my cheeks, grab my nose, rub my mouth, etc...I must admit, I absolutely love it.


4. She is ACTIVE! Lucy has always been very interested in the goings on around her and now, does everything she can to get in on the action (including trying to - and almost successfully - get out of the bumbo, just by arching her back and twisting. Whoa, Nelly).
5. She has recently become our little senorita as she has graduated from blowing raspberries, to rolling her tongue. It is kind of hilarious:) The sound reminds me of the little flying robot in Flubber, with Robin Williams. Do you know the one I'm talking about?

6. (Can I add a 6th tid-bit? Thank you).
Lucy's hair is starting to grow in more on top and we're thinking it might be a tad on the reddish side! Cute! Oh, and she is growing some gorgeous, long, dark eyelashes. Can you see them?
Happy 5 months, Baby Girl.We love you more than words can say.

4 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Oh my goodness!! She is adorable!! She has gotten so big so fast!! I love her rolls on her thighs....so cute! Her smile is precious.

Amy said...

Love, love, love this Lucy post! She is absolutely beautiful and growing up so fast. I love that her and Charlie are buds!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

HEY! Kiley wanted me to tell Lucy that she looks great in the gray dress with pink flowers! Beautiful! I love updates on the kiddies... it's fun because even though we live so far away, I still fell like I know them!

Jenny and Josh said...

SO PRETTY!!