Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Excuse me while I stare

What a looker.

Would you be surprised if I told you that we can't go anywhere without getting stopped and having this kid's adorableness pointed out to us?
Its true.
His sister really isn't doing much to help the situation.
Would you believe me if I told you that a car actually stopped next to us in a parking garage a few days back, to comment on the kiddos and their cuteness?
Its true too.

This is really starting to impede on my "errand running efficiency."

But what are you going to do, eh?
Life's just tough like that.
Especially when you are so good looking (or so I'm observing).

3 comments:

meg said...

life can be so hard, huh? haha. i always like a little validation once in a while because of course i think my kids are adorable. i happen to think your kids are adorable too.

The Kaspers of Logan said...

So sorry! I did not mean to stare! He is turning in to a little man, a little cute man!

Lanenga Family said...

Hahaha! What a cutie! I love that shirt, it's adorable on your adorable boy. Sorry life is hard with cute kids! :)