Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm passing it down.

The karo bow lives on...
...and like a fine wine, it appears to get better (or cuter) with time.


(These have nothing to do with her bow, but she was wearing these sandals the same day and they were just too cute not to share)

The times, they are a changin'.
But the cuteness goes on, and on, and on.

3 comments:

natterpants said...

I wanted those cute sandals for Addie but decided to stick with the jellies. :) I can never get her bows to stay on like that! They're super cute. Wish I could have seen those delicious cheeks in person!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Kiley was a Karo Bow Baby too : ) Now, she is too old for that BABY stuff! Lucy is darling. I love her big blue eyes and her chubby little cheeks! She also seems to be the best dressed baby around!

Juliann said...

Oh my goodness!! That last picture of her??? I could die. Her eyes, her cheeks, her little mouth! Dar--ling!