At 2 years old, Charlie Craig LOVES (and can't get enough of) the following:
And we can't get enough of him!
ps - We did NOT stage this picture, I PROMISE
p.p.s - I made that bread. It was really big.
ps - We did NOT stage this picture, I PROMISE
p.p.s - I made that bread. It was really big.
6 comments:
Emily!! Your kids really are adorable...you will have to hide Charlie from the girls:-) So we might be moving back to LA area. Do you guys like where you live? Any suggestions? Cory is actually there right now looking at different areas...Give me a call this weekend if you get a minute.
That Charlie really knows how to have a good time : )
I can't believe he's 2!
EMILY! Your two are just too cute!!! I am expecting my 2nd with a boy first and then a girl just like you. They will be about 19 months apart. Any advice????? I am excited but nervous about having two.
i love this entire post. so great.
can't wait till that fresh baked bread is baked in our building!
Post a Comment