{I'm declaring today my official "first day" of kcwc. I'll just be finishing my 7 days a day or 2 later than the masses...}
The look appears so sweet and simple at first: a onesie and baby legs (thank you Target sock clearance)...
She's ruffle-licious!
Truth be told, the ruffles didn't turn out as I'd envisioned them. I was "going for" (or maybe trying to completely plagiarize) this look, but I pulled the ruffles too tight and cramped them in there too much. Oh well. Its still fun and adorable, not to mention Lucy's first "ruffle bum" experience:)
2 comments:
I read that blog (even though I don't sew.) I love Lucy's ruffle bum!! I never thought of the mullet reference but it's hilarious. Cutest mullet ever.
And who doesn't want to be ruffle-icious??? It's so cute, and I am so impressed. I keep thinking I should get a sewing machine, but where on earth do you find the time?? Super, super cute. If I ever have another little girl, you MUST make one for me! :>)
Post a Comment