Thursday, September 02, 2010

Moosen

[A moose and his salt lick. Jackson Hole, WY September 2006]

Today I gave Charlie a pretzel. 10 minutes later, I looked over and the pretzel was still whole, but he was crunching...something. Upon further inspection, I realized that he was picking off the pieces of salt and eating them, one at a time.

20 minutes later, when all of the visible salt was gone, he sucked on the pretzel until there was nothing left.

Funny, I always thought this book was fiction.

[Los Angeles Temple, July 2010]

Silly little Moosen-Man:)

6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

So cute!! Love that Charlie boy!! Those are some pretty big antlers! I miss you!!

Aub said...

That is HILARIOUS!

jax said...

That is awesome about the salt munching! (Many much-moosen! I love it!)

Courtney said...

OMG, yes, the bib has been amazing. I keep meaning to say thanks and tell you it's changed my life (and my laundry)!

Sarah said...

You guys have the CUTEST kids EVER.!! end of story, that's it...cutest.kids.ever.

Holly said...

Hi! This is Holly Badurek, from the LA MILKs group. I just found your blog from your facebook page- I hope that's not too stalkerish of me! I have no idea why, but I really wanted to ask if you were LDS yesterday at the museum! I'm in the Hollywood ward, LA Stake. It was great to meet you and your absolutely beautiful children! Hope to see you at another event!! Holly (Whitney and Natalie's mom)