Monday, September 27, 2010

kcwc day 3: back in the saddle...in a onesie

While the rest of the blogging world is wrapping up their kcwc, I'm nearing the halfway mark on my 7 days (I am in love with this challenge and only wish I had a perpetual "excuse" for making time to sew. Maybe this will help me get back into my former sewing groove. Only time will tell).

Tonight (and a little bit of yesterday afternoon), I drew heavily on inspiration from others to jazz up one of Lucy's onesies by turning it into a petal tee! (Are you so impressed with the originality of my projects?!)


I can't wait to see this on Lucy Lu tomorrow. Maybe paired with a cute pair of shorts and some sandals? Sounds pretty adorable to me!
(I'll update the past 2 projects with pictures of my models in their couture once I get them into their respective creations.)

Please forgive the horrific lighting in the picture. I'm an after-hours crafter and want to get this posted before bed:)

3 comments:

jax said...

I love it! That is so cute and I can't wait to see a pic of Lucy in it! You are so talented Emily! Lucy must be the most stylish girl on the block by far!

Sarah said...

What did you make those petals with?! SO CUTE! You inspire me Emily, you are amazing, and I don't know how you do it all!

Lanenga Family said...

So cute Emily! I'm impressed! :)