Monday, May 08, 2006

Bombs Away . . .

Brian here . . . It is a sad sad day my Friends. Before reading on . . Parental Supervision is recommended. I had just come home from work and like most guys, I had to take care of some "business". I tried to hurry this time so my legs didn't start to tingle. When I stood up my cell phone slipped out of my pocket and took the "plunge of all plunges". You have no idea what kind of a decision I was faced with. May none of you ever be found in this situation. The pictures show what I decided to do. Apparently the 10 second rule does not apply here because my phone was not working. So I took it apart to let it dry out and I am pleased to announce that minimum functionality has been restored. I have to run Friends . . . it's time for my four hundreth hand washing.

Update: "This just in" . . . I just opened my phone and FULL functionality has been restored. Miracles do happen!!!

No comments: