Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Projects!

This has been an insane week, but a good one for projects:) While Brian was gone, I made curtains, pillows, and "wall decorating stuff" for our walls!
When we first moved into our apartment, all of our attention went to the front room...I guess because it was the first thing we always saw when we came home. I realized though, that our bedroom had been sorely neglected by the Martha-ness that I so try to fake:) Thus, my adventures began...
I made the curtains on Monday, the square pillow and wall stuff on Tuesday, and the round pillow on Wednesday before picking Brian up from the airport. It was such a domestic week! I loved it!
(By the way, thanks so much for your help Mom!)


1 comment:

Lori said...

Very Cute! You have inspired me...I am adding a sewing machine to my wish list.