
Brian here . . . I'm finally flying solo on this one. I wanted to share my excitement with all of you. Last Friday while I was working at Wells Fargo I noticed that someone had left their sunshields at my teller window. I didn't see anyone wearing them as they came in so I had no idea who they belonged to. No one has come in to claim them yet (probably due to embarassment) so I figure I can borrow them until the rightful owner shows up. Emily was really surprised when she came home and I was wearing them around the house. I have been wearing them ever since. I wore them on the way to church today and as we pulled up to the stop light the car next to us rolled down their window and I got several compliments. I didn't think they were that

noticeable. I could be wrong. We thought Emily's goggles were ginormous but they don't stand a chance against these behemoths!! Let me know what you all think . . . bids on ebay are starting around $48. It will be hard to part with them but I'm upgrading to a pair with pave rhinestones. If you think I'm crazy . . . there's nothing else that can provide 98% facial UV protection!!
1 comment:
Whistle Whistle! What a fox;) If I weren't married to you already, you better BELIEVE I'd be the first in line! I'm so the luckiest girl in the world! How 'bout those Bears?!
Post a Comment