Today is our 2 year anniversary! Yay!!! These 2 years have flown by so quickly and have been the absolute happiest of our lives. I'm so grateful for such a fabulous husband and for all that we've been able to experience these past 2 years. I don't have the pictures from our photographer on the computer, so these are some pictures that Brian's brother took. Enjoy:)
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary from Jacob and me to YOU! We wish it was our anniversary so we could party too! Happy annivesary! May all your dreams come truuuuuueeeeeeee. Happy Anniversary from Jacob and me to you! HEY!
Emily...your wedding was so fun! I didn't get to see any pictures of the real deal since we weren't able to get down there. The ice cream parlor looks like a blast. My mom kept saying how fun that was. I Love Your Cake!!! happy anniversary. So are you two staying in LA permanently? I am confused.
Post a Comment