Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tag...You're it:)

Fun times! I've been tagged by my dear Natter:) I've never done this before and I can't sleep, so thank you Natter for giving me something to do!

My roommates and I once: took a cardboard cutout of George W with us to a BYU football game. Needless to say, we made it on the jumbo screen.

Never in my life have I: been downhill skiing or snowboarding. I'm basically terrified.

High school was : Super fun:) Why did I think life was so complicated back then?

When I’m nervous : I bite my nails -- I know. Nasty habit.

My hair : is CARAZY! I'm in dire need of a cut which means that right now, the curling iron is my best friend.

When I was 5 : We moved to Antioch (and have been there ever since).

When I turn my head left : I see unkempt suitcases that I will be living out of until we get back to Provo.

I should be : sleeping -- its summer vacation and I'm up at 6:00. This is pathetic.

By this time next year : Brian and I will be settled in our new home (wherever that may be) and he will be a full-time workin'-graduated from college-man!

My favorite aunt is : hmmmm...I'll have to go with all of them. They're all fantastic:)

I have a hard time understanding : why everyone can't always get along. I know its a juvenile wish, but wouldn't it be nice?

You know I like you if : trust me, I like you.

My ideal breakfast is : cold cereal:) This week I'm on a Kashi kick; last week it was Marshmallow Mateys...the possibilities are pretty much endless.

If you visit my home town : you will not believe how much it has grown.

If you spend the night at my house : you're sleepin' on the couch because I call the bed and that's the only other place to even sit besides the wetbar.

My Favorite blonde is : Lori Ann!

My favorite brunette(s) is/are : Lahna and Natter (I took the liberty of making this one plural).

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : hippopotamuses. Can you imagine that?!

I shouldn’t have been : So worried about LA. Now that we have a place to live, I'm lovin' it!

Last night I: Couldn't sleep. So again I ask myself, why am I up right now?

A better name for me would be : One of my aunt's thinks I look like a Molly, but I don't agree -- Emily fits just right.

I’ve been told I look like : Uma Thurman (I think that's absurd, but I'll take it) and the girl from Flash Dance, but I've never seen it so I really couldn't tell you.


Alright...I tag Natalie, Bernice, and Nada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing my tag!