Monday, July 23, 2007

When you wish upon a star...!

We went to Disneyland on Saturday and had such a great time doing and seeing so many things we didn't get to do and see in March. In reflecting on the absolute perfection of that day, I have several confessions to make.

Confession #1: I am a Disneyland addict.
Confession #2: I want Brian to be one too.
Confession #3: I don't think he will ever be an addict. But I am grateful for this because it means that while he enjoys going, he will always maintain the ability to keep me grounded.


I love it because you can feel like a kid again and that's acceptable -- expected even! Don't tell me you don't love Disneyland too:)
Thank you for supporting me in my addiction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww how fun. :)

The Whites said...

Hey Emily! I found your link from Brendi's blog. It is so great to see what ya'll are up to and keep in touch! Looks like you had a blast at Disneyland!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am so jealous! We have been wanting to go for a long time. We think Hyrum would love it! However, we are going to wait until the twins are a little bit older so they can hopefully enjoy it more! Glad you had fun!