Tuesday, July 17, 2007

There's no place like home....

WooHOOOO! Ladies and gentlemen, we have found a place to live:)

I found this place on Craigslist about 2 weeks ago and we've been here a week (it took a while for us to meet up with the girl subletting it, but we got it)! Its kind of an interesting situation: a girl and her roommates are renting a big house from some guy and they decided to make a little money on the side by renting part of the house out. Completely legal? Who knows? Either way, we are just grateful to have a place to call home.

Its a little "studio" type room that has everything we need - a bed, cell phone service (surprisingly there are many places down here where we don't get that), internet (another mega-perk that wasn't available until now), a bathroom, and ... a wetbar?

The wetbar is the only real issue (if you can call it that) that I have with this place because while it has a mini-fridge and a sink, it provides nothing to heat food with. So we are just living out of our crockpot and eating salads for the next few weeks! But you know what, after all of our searching and such, I think a wetbar is just fine:)


(I'll post pictures as soon as I find our camera-to-computer cord to upload them!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you found a place! Now when are you coming home!?