I thus took it upon myself to scope out and plan a historic drive to Hollywood.
First stop: Grauman's Chinese Theater.
Unfortunately it was so crowded we couldn't find parking to go in and actually check it out. But traffic stopped long enough right in front of the theater for us to get a couple shots of it.
Second stop: The Brown Derby Restaurant.
I've always wanted to go to this restaurant to see the charicatures of old movie stars on the wall, but found out that its been torn down for years. Bummer. I still love that it looked like a giant hat, so I put a picture of it up anyway.Third stop: the Hollywood sign.
Oh well. Thank goodness for google images.
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun. I have been to Hollywood Studios, but that is about it. Better luck with your Camera next time. Have fun. I love being updated. It is so fun to hear about what is going on in your lives.
Hey you guys - that's awesome that you are having so many adventures in California. Eric and I are doing great, just getting ready to move up to Idaho. Savannah is 14 months old now and getting into everything! Speaking of which, I've gotta go! Talk to you later - check out my blog at wixomecs.blogspot.com
Love Carolyn Wixom
Post a Comment