I got a hair cut yesterday and while I am really pleased with the cut and excited about my "new 'do" (okay honestly, its not that different, but moving on...) I now have cause for great concern regarding our future children.
I got my bangs trimmed a bit shorter than normal and in doing so, the hairdresser discovered a cowlick RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FOREHEAD! Who knew? Honestly. I've had the same head of hair for 24 years now and never knew. Go figure.
Couple this recent discovery with the incredible cowlick Brian has right above his forehead and I fear that our children are doomed to a life of "diving board bangs" (similar to mine right now) without hope. Oh dear. Those poor helpless darlings.
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago

2 comments:
After seeing my two kids, I'd say they can for sure be genetic. You should see them sometime, they both have both of Dale's cowlicks. It's crazy.
Kara, you're not giving me much hope here! :)
Post a Comment