Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween from Room 102!

Happy Halloween everyone! Today was our annual Halloween Parade and class party -- it was a grand old time! Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE my job?

Halloween Crafts
Googly eyeballs unknowingly being glued to costumes: Funny (to me).



Decorating Cookies
Hearing the mom repeat herself over and over again, "DON'T LICK THE KNIVES!": Hilarious



Finding the only other Snow White in the school to be a pre-schooler: adorable



Spending an afternoon helping my kiddos celebrate their favorite holiday: priceless.


Happy Halloween!

14 comments:

Aub said...

you have got to be the funnest teacher ever!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Miss Emily!! How are you? I found you on Natalie Tibbitts blog. Looks like you are having a wonderful time teaching. I have a 14 month old boy and loving it. Check out my blog texanlife-cooperfamily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look so adorable!! I love your costume, and your kids are so cute. You must be such a fun teacher.

Unknown said...

Ummm ... so that last comment (from Kate) is me, and I was signed in under Kate's e-mail, lol! Yep, she has e-mail (and by the way, for good reason)! ;)

April said...

How cute you look! You are a great Snow White. I am glad you looked me up, I will have to add you. Our little family is doing great and I am having so much fun with my Mazie girl:)

Kathryn Cooper said...

Natalie was in my ECE cohort. We also student taught at the same school so we carpooled. They are such a cute family!

Ashlee said...

Emily,
How fun it is that we can still keep in touch. It sounds like life is going well. I love your Halloween classroom. I can't wait to see what you do for Thanksgiving and Christmas:)

Anonymous said...

it was so fun to see your comment on our blog, and it's so fun to see how you two are doing! what a great halloween costume and what a great class! hope all of life is still treat you well and i'm happy we can be in touch.

Kayce said...

Snow White just isn't as popular as she used to be. How fun is Halloween? Hey, you need to have Brian add me to the Nauvoo reunion list. I would have just emailed him, but it's more fun to have a comment on your blog!!

Emily said...

Hey! It's Emily Johansson. I'm glad you found me. You make a great Snow White. Unfortunately, I didn't fit into a single costume that I already own so I went to school as a stop sign. It was a little above the heads of my kindergartners, but the older kids and parents loved it.

Brandon and Natalie said...

You still make an adorable Snow White! Did prince Charming come to visit?

The Whites said...

Looks like your class had a lot of fun. You make a great Snow White. And by the way, I love your new bangs!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Emily,
Thanks for the write up on our blog. I always check yours because I think you guys are so stinkin' cute and I adore that you guys are so madly in love with each other.
You didn't miss anything...I'm not preggo but I desperately wish that I were. I have this obsession with looking up baby names, so if you ever need any suggestions...I've got your back! =) Warning...I like "unusual" names. Sawyer, Lincoln, Bronwyn.......Obsessed!!! PS. You're the cutest teacher ever.

Unknown said...

You make such a beautiful Snow White! And you are such a great teacher, I have no doubt! We should get together soon! I haven't seen you forever!!!