Is there anything more heavenly than a nice cool breeze after a long hot summer - a cool breeze that carries with it beautifully crunchy leaves and the scrum-diddily-umptious scent of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? Nope. I don't think so.
In honor of this fabulous fall season, I made my favorite recipe of pumpkin chip cookies on Sunday. They're SO GOOD! I just ate the last one before sitting down to write this and as I was doing so, decided it would be fun to share the recipe with all of you! So here it is. The best (and easiest) pumpkin chip cookie recipe in the whole wide world.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Chip Cookies
(Yup -- they're healthy too! I told you they were the best.)
1 spice cake mix
1 15 oz. can of pumpkin (1 3/4 cup)
1 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix everything together. Drop onto a well-greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. (Try not to eat all of the tasty dough before you bake them -- that's the trickiest part of this recipe). Each cookie is 1 WW point.

(Yup -- they're healthy too! I told you they were the best.)
1 spice cake mix
1 15 oz. can of pumpkin (1 3/4 cup)
1 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix everything together. Drop onto a well-greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. (Try not to eat all of the tasty dough before you bake them -- that's the trickiest part of this recipe). Each cookie is 1 WW point.

Ta-Dah!!! There you have it. Your life will never be the same.
You can thank me in cookies.
You can thank me in cookies.
7 comments:
Yum, that recipe looks so good! I'm going to try it. Yes, we definitely need to do something. We live close to the canyon; I probably shouldn't say exactly where, but we're right here in Provo! Where, in general, are you guys? Let's get together!
Thanks for the recipe...I'm always looking for good ones!
Emily!
Thank you so much for posting that recipe. Pumpkin chocolate cookies are my weakness and I have been looking for a great recipe! Thank you!
How are ya'll doing? It sure has been a long time huh? Well, I hope all is well. Please know that I love you both and am grateful for your examples and influence in my life. Have a wonderful day!
Kara
Umm, totally tried this recipe today! Very tasty! So easy too! Thanks!
Semi-sweet? Are you sure?
Hi Emily,
I'm going to make these for my husband today. Don't tell them they are from WW =)
xo,
Rhea
Post a Comment