Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We're Home Again!


Really quick, just wanted to let all of you know that we're in NAUVOO right now and absolutely in L-O-V-E (again). We've decided that we are not ever leaving. We are moving here. So, if you are in Provo and can find a way in, feel free to take anything you want from our apartment because we are never coming back. (Okay, actually please don't break into our apartment...we'll be back...to PACK!)

10 comments:

Jenny and Josh said...

Hi...remember me...I was there in Nauvoo with you guys when you met:)Anyway, just wanted to state how jealous I am that you are there and I am in SLC!I haven't made it back there yet! Hey what changes have they made? Did the JSA get the wrecking ball??
-Jenny(Hadfield) Stout

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there too. Make sure to get a brick from the JSA! A few weeks later and you would have been able to do the Pumpkin walk!

The Shupes said...

Oh, how I wish I was there. I so long to go back to that beautiful place. I can't wait to take my husband there and show him everything I fell in love with. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

:( I'm so sad about the JSA... I was just telling Jacob about it and I'm so so bummed!

Kelli said...

Thanks for the OK to take anything I want from your place! Early Merry Christmas to me! he he. I love Nauvoo as well and can't wait to visit again.

Unknown said...

Dale and I have decided that same thing!! Wanna be neighbors? :) I tell Dale all the time when he's done we need to find a job in ILL so we can live by Nauvoo. I am so jealous you're there, I sure love it.

Camille said...

Hey, Ames, this is the Clark family from your old ward, just stumbled across your blog...we were in Milwaukee this summer, I swear your brother was in our ward? The Parkway ward? Anyway, it's good to see you guys are doing so well! Good work on getting an awesome job, Brian!

Lori said...

I think you're back now and I want to see pictures!

Heather said...

Great to hear from you, Emily! It looks like you guys have been up to all kinds of fun things. Are you still teaching? Garner Baby #2 is due right around Max's b-day actually so somewhere towards the beginning of April. We're excited. Hope things are going well!!!

Smelsha said...

Emily and Brian - so glad to be in touch again. I can't believe you were in Nauvoo and didn't come say 'hi'. We're in Iowa City just a hop, skip and a jump away (if you can call 2 hours a hop, skip and a jump). Glad you had a good time there have fun in Provo too!