Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A month later...:)

I got tagged a month ago by my cute friend, Kara, and am just now sitting down to do it, even though I should be getting ready for Halloween...first grade style!
Here it goes!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a freshman in high school and falling in love with the fact that I now had friends who were LDS (good old seminary!). I was probably also stressing out over homework assignments that I was convinced would seal my fate (good or bad) for getting into BYU. If I'd only known!

What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was a sophomore at BYU in love with the off-campus life. Annnd, I was getting ready to go to Nauvoo to meet my one-and-only Sweetheart:)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting things together in my classroom for our Halloween party...just like I should be doing right now:)

What were you doing yesterday?
Shaping the future of America while trying not to get coughed on by said future :)
I love my first graders!

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Grapes
2. Apples
3. Pretzels
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Kettle Corn

5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Go shopping!
2. Buy a home gym so I didn't have to go out to one
3. Buy a house (and multiple vacation homes)
4. Travel the world
5. Retire and serve a lifetime of missions with Brian

5 places I would run away to...
1. Nauvoo
2. Disneyland
3. Hawaii
4. Any cruise ship
5. The beach

5 TV shows I like...
1. Murder She Wrote (don't judge me!)
2. Old reruns of the Price is Right
3. Do movies count?
4. Ummm, I kind of don't watch too much TV...that's pretty much the extent of it when I do watch.

5 things I hate...
1. Sleeping in and being late
2. Doing the dishes by hand
3. How feel after eating too much candy
4. Cleaning the toilet
5. Being unsure (of anything)

Now I tag Brian, Hilary, and Lindsay:) Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily I finally found your blog. Yeah now we can keep in touch better. It is so cute. I am glad that you and Brian are haveing so much fun with each other. These times are great. Good for you!! It sounds like you are enjoying teaching. how fun, and a lot of hard work. WEll I wont take up your whole blog comment page but if we are up that way we will have to keep in touch and come visit you. Love ya.

Janae Phillips Black

P.S I know your married name so no worries. LOL