Okay so we are in NO WAY announcing anything with this post, I promise.
I found this website on a friend's blog (a friend who IS expecting) and thought it sounded pretty interesting, so I gave it a whirl.
Here's the skinny: the website is Baby Names, Etc. They offer a list of suggested names for your children based on the answers you give to 6 totally random questions (i.e. "What is your astrology sign?" Oh brother). So I took a few seconds to share with the "Baby Naming Wizard" my preferences on pie, seasons, and colors (among other things) and now have a comprehensive list of names that Brian and I can give to our future Baby Ames'.
Girls: Angela, Ashley, Cecelia, Claudia, Florence, Journey, Lily, Patience, Susan
Boys: Ashton, Cecil, Claudius, Jefferson, Jerrold, Leroy, Scott, Victor
Unisex: Hollis, Remy, Scout
What do you think? I'm personally a fan of Hollis, or Remy. Or how about both? We'll hyphanate it!!!
And good news! For those of you who don't like the list of names they suggest, there is another option:) You can just click the "baby name generator" link and the computer will throw out a few random names to choose from. Now if that's not the way to go about giving your child the name they'll have for life, I don't know what is!
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
5 comments:
hmmm...sounds interesting. We will have to try it since we need to have a name ready in oh...a few weeks! I'll post it on our blog for everyone to check out. Thanks for the link!
There's been a lot of baby talk on this blog lately...I'm suspicious. (just kidding)
Hey, you got some good names in there! :o) The next site you need to try is babynamegenie.com. Totally crazy, but that one actually popped out a Jack on me!!! :o)
I remember there used to be a site called "The Utah Baby Namer" Need I say more? LaVerlAnne :) http://wesclark.com/ubn/
I did the test and came up with Fabio, Luscious, and Caligula. Wow!
Post a Comment