
I'm basically MacGyver.
I dress myself using a hair-tie and a paperclip.
I dress myself using a hair-tie and a paperclip.
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
5 comments:
I love it. Emily it is so funny. Sounds like it's time for the fat pant's. I am trying to avoid it at all coasts but they say you show sooner with your third. Ahhhhh!
I love it! You are in the hardest stage, when you don't fit into maternity pants, but you don't fit into your regular ones.
I want to see pictures of your growing belly! I bet you are the cutest pregnant mommy ever!
Congratulations on your pregnancy Em! I am so excited for you! It's pretty crazy that we will all be having babies so close together! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy. Congrats again!!
you are so sneaky! i tell you what works really good to keep your old pants fitting longer...it's called a belly band or a bella band, depending on where you get it and they sell them at motherhood. I seriously wore it everyday and didn't have to wear maternity pants till like 24 weeks maybe, although I'll be the first to admit it should have been sooner! congratulations! It was good to hear from you!
I also used the belly band that I bought at motherhood. It can also help with the post partum pants, as they may not all fit "just right" immediately after the baby. I'd give it two thumbs way up. But, your tricks are working GREAT!
Post a Comment