22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
34 comments:
Hey Amy- it's Rachael. My email is: rroddick@hotmail.com
kathryncooper4@gmail.com
I would love to be kept on the blog list. you both are so much fun!
Love,
Kara
I would love to be kept for your blog. You two are some of my most favorite people.
Love,
Kara
I want to be invited!! Pretty please!! My email is heatherclaire22k@hotmail.com
Yes please! My email is mcamilleclark@gmail.com. I am so excited for all the fun and exciting things going on your lives right now. How is your pregnancy?
Invite me... invite me... :) gathbysgirl@gmail.com
Also---about the pants--- just wait until you cannot do that anymore and need to get another pair of maternity pants because you grow out of the first pair--- loads of fun! :)
Oh add me please, I want to see the baby pics when he or she comes:)
sitton42@gmail.com
cgourley@gmail.com
karamurri@gmail.com
Please consider us on the VIP list!
meridethryan@yahoo.com.
Hi Emily and Brian,
I don't know if you'll decide to invite me to your blog, but I thought I'd at least say hi! I stumbled across your blog while link-surfing (and not studying) and I like to stop back now and then to see what's up. I think it's really cool to see how other people my age live in other parts of the world, and I guess the Internet is the place to go to learn more!
So, to make things more fair, my own blog is here: http://wheretheheck.blogspot.com Take care and all the best :-)
Marianne
I don't think my comment worked earlier. My e-mail address is aphillips0318@sbcglobal.net
I would love to stay updated on you and your family! aubreygwen@gmail.com
Hello there Brian and Emily. It's Carolyn Wixom. Since this blog is basically the only way I keep in touch with you guys now, I hope I get to keep being a part of it. My email address is wixywife05@gmail.com or mugginsog@aol.com I don't know which one you need. Thanks!
Emily, I really enjoy reading your blog. Especially about how much you love your job! :) ( I am the advisor at the U of U that gets students throught the early childhood ed program). If you don't mind I would love to continue reading what you have to say :)
Jenny (Hadfield) Stout
jjstout06@yahoo.com
Of course we want a subscription. Why are you guys going private?
Anyways, our email account is bjtibbitts@gmail.com
Hey pick me, pickme. Janaencam@hotmail.com
Hi Em! dancinlinz85@hotmail.com...can I be one of the chosen few? Great program today! I loved little Dale, and Sergio punching the drapes. :)
Grandma and Grandpa I would love to keep seeing all the wonderful things you are up to and see the "grandbaby"...or guess it would me my aunt/uncle..anywhoo here's my address hope all is well!
Shannon
segolily1847@gmail.com
hi, i found your blog through emily kate's blog... and i really enjoy yours! if it would be okay, i would love an invite!
dont forget about me!! lol
it's ambwhites@gmail.com
Emily, I would still love to check in on the ames! Especially with the baby on the way!! Here is my email. chocolate_chipchic@hotmail.com
brandoem521@gmail.com
Thanks Emily!
Emily Johansson
heathergarner1@gmail.com
Thanks for letting me subscribe!
Oh, pick me, pick me!!!
Pierceohana@gmail.com
Love, Pierce family
Hey, please let me keep reading your blog.. I've been awful at leaving comments lately, but I do love you and yes.. we have got to get together.. I'll email you.
oh, yes.. maryannbeck@gmail.com is my email for the 'subscription'!
I'd be so sad if I couldn't read your blog anymore! JAlexisE@gmail.com
Hey Emily,
This is Julie Hill from freshman year and I would LOVE an invite to your blog!
jewel823@hotmail.com
You should have gotten an invite to mine already!
Look forward to perusing your blog!
Invite me! Lori.sheets@gmail.com
Emily- it's Rachael from Nauvoo. I don't know if you got my e-mail but here it is: rroddick@hotmail.com
Hey Guys! I would love to still be invited to read about the updates in your life. We have a blogspot too, only it hasn't had much done on it. The site is cleggers.blogspot.com You guys are great and congrats on the baby. From, Jana Bird Clegg My new email is janaclegg@gmail.com
Hey! Congratulations on the pregnancy. I'm excited for you! Keep me up to date. byumaggie@gmail.com
Maggie Reno
Probably a good move to go private...I want to keep up with you though. :) smelsha@hotmail.com Thanks!!
Post a Comment