Sunday, February 03, 2008

Who does this guy think he is?

For me, this winter has been KILL-ER. While the snow is beautiful to watch fall, its just not as fun to be in...probably because I've never invested in the proper "snow gear" to allow me to enjoy playing in it, but that's beside the point. The point is, I've come to the decision again, (I have this realization every January) that I am not built for snow; its just not part of my make-up. Thus, you can imagine my reaction when the groundhog saw his shadow. Ugh.
I think we should change the holiday to Moles Day. From what I understand, moles don't have very good vision...it could be Spring all the time!!! What do you think?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm sorry, Em! I don't want to mention I wore SHORT-sleeves today as the temp was 74 degrees. That would make you too sad. To quote the Oakland Temple Pageant lyrics (picture the accompanying hand movements appropriately) "come to us, come to us, come to, come to us, come to us". You'll be in short pants very soon my friend (knee-length ones of course).