Sunday, February 24, 2008

Week 16 Belly Update...

Brian here... I don't know why I'm admitting this but I was reading in one of Emily's pregnancy magazines (won't ever do that again) and some crazy person mentioned that it's not uncommon for the husband to sometimes experience similar pregnancy symptoms to those of his wife. Boy were they right!

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

I would definitely watch out for those midnight snacks...they get ya! It looks like that advice is a little too late.

Wonders said...

Way to be a good husband and gain some simpathy weight! You should try keeping your pants together with a hair tie, it's not easy, as Emily knows! Just wait till your 9 months pregnant and your maternity clothes start to not fit anymore, that's when the REAL creativity starts...

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

Hey Brian and Emily! This is Megan (Gardner) Hatch from Nauvoo! I came across your blog and thought I would say "Hi" and congrats on the pregnancy! We just had our little girl a month ago, and I want to tell you that baby's are soooo much fun!Hard work along with no sleep, but worth it! You will love it! Check out our blog sometime at hatchbatch00.blogspot.com

Peterson's said...

Wow, bri, you look so sliming. I bet you can't even tell from the back.

Janelle said...

I used to work with Brian at the WFB in Orem. I stumbled on your blog from the Pierces. Congratulations on your upcoming babe! I really like this picture of you Brian...I think it really suits you!