Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Confessions.

1. Sometimes, once I start blogging, I have a very hard time stopping myself from doing any and all blog related activities (aka, checking for comments, checking and commenting on other blogs, rereading posts I've written, writing pointless posts like right now, etc...). Could this be a reason for not blogging very often? Quite possibly.

2. Charlie got his 6 month shots today. I don't know what I hate more, getting shots, or having to pin your baby's arms down so he can get shots. Actually, I do know. I hate the second one. I hate it infinitely more.

2. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. No, we are not in a fight.
Brian isn't feeling well and Charlie seems to be coming down with something also. I figure life might be a bit more productive and comfortable if atleast 1/3 of the household is able to function.

3. Sometimes I put off going to bed because I'm so worried that the boy will wake up in the night. It's like, if I don't go to bed, then he won't wake me up because I'm already up. Get it? I think this thought process is somewhat related to the "if I can't see you, then you can't see me" theory. Who knows. But I'm tired and 26, two factors that you'd think would influence me to grow up and go to bed.

4. I don't know how to end this post. So I'll just say good night and go cuddle up on the couch.

Good night.
Have I mentioned lately that I love this little man? I love him. More than any words could ever convey.
But that's for another post, another day.
Maybe tomorrow.

6 comments:

The Ivie's said...

"Sometimes I put off going to bed because I'm so worried that the boy will wake up in the night. It's like, if I don't go to bed, then he won't wake me up because I'm already up."

I completely agree! I do this all the time and my kids all slept through the night pretty early. I think it is a Mom thing.

Sarah said...

you are too funny...I hope that Brian and Charlie get better soon!! Not fun having sick babies and hubbies! If you need anything, let us know!! :) (besides a bed, I don't have one, but I do have an air mattress, you could have that?

Kristi said...

The blogging addiction get the best of us. I just know that my little boy will wake up 1/2 an hour after I go to bed and I'd rather not have to be pulled from my sleep so I just stay up waiting for him to wake up, which of course, he never does on thoes days, ugh!

meg said...

haha--i always put off going to bed, but i never do anything productive. you'd think if i'm going to stay up at least i would do something besides melt into the couch...hope your boys get better and you don't get it! hooray for functioning.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you blogged. I've been missing your updates! Sorry I missed your call. I'll call you back soon. LOVE the picture of cutie Charlie and wish I could have come to the party!

Esther said...

We had sickness hit our house a couple weeks ago. Not fun. I was the only one not affected. That is so strange considering I am always the one sick. It is tough being the only one not sick.I hope it gets better soon. Especially for Charlie.