His shirt finally fits! I had to hold him back so you could see the front -- he kept grabbing his toes and you couldn't read it:)

He's such a lover.
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family

“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
5 comments:
What a cutie!
Oh my goodness he is changing! How cute!
SUPER CUTE!!! I can tell that he totally loves his new beagle shirt! Who wouldn't??? Kirby misses sniffing and trying to lick Charlie... Maybe one day when they're both older! I feel especially honored to have made it onto the Ames blog. We are really moving up in the world now!
Yeah, we only have 8 more weeks left... it is crazy how fast it has gone by. I am so not ready. Sorry, Emily and Brianna are really special names but I think we have decided on Kiley. Or Kylie... not sure how we're going to spell it... let me know what you guys think.
It was good to hear from you, hope all is well... I'm sure it is in sunny California (you suck). Miss you guys!!!
Okay, those pictures make me so sad. He is growing up so fast and I haven't even seen the cute little Charlie yet. Very cute pictures!
Look at that cutie!!! Love it! Miss you both a lot a lot!
Post a Comment