Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Doin' the 'do

Sometimes, Mom does Lucy's hair,



Sometimes, Daddy does Lucy's hair,



And sometimes. Lucy does her own hair.


I don't know that I will ever be able to replicate this helmet head meets Mike Seaver mullet "look" for her, as only she knows the proper sloppy joe:applesauce ratio required.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, I read this post at the wrong time! My students are in the middle of testing so the room is completely silent. I start scrolling through the pictures and as soon as I see the parted hair I started laughing . . .quietly of course. You know what that means, the uncontrollable shaking while trying to keep my mouth closed so I don't make a peep. I shouldn't have kept scrolling because the next couple pictures made it even harder to control the laughter. Thanks for making me smile and silent laugh! :)

Lori said...

Awesome! She is so stinkin' adorable!!!

katielyn said...

Love it!

Juliann said...

CUTE!!!! She makes ALL of those hairstyles cute, and that is sayin' something!!!

Nancy said...

I totally laughed out loud when I saw the first "do" that Lucy's daddy does! So funny! Cute baby who is growing so fast!

jax said...

You do her hair so cute!! Man I sure could use your style for out little one!!
And I totally laughed out loud when I saw the first picture of Brian's hairdo for Lucy!