Its been a "few" days, but I finally got around to finishing Charlie's suspender shirt. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out -- I honestly didn't really know what the end result would be, so I wasn't expecting much. The fact that it is actually cute (in my personal opinion) was a hugely exciting surprise for me!
***UPDATE***
Too bad the Boy doesn't want to wear it :( I put it on him this morning and he quickly stated that he didn't want to "wear this shirt, I want to wear a big boy shirt." What? Its not like its a onesie, Dude. (But now that I think about that, how cute would a suspender onesie be? Now I want a baby boy. Darn.) Either way, I'm sure it will eventually work its way into the rotation. I mean, its got groupie pins on it, he has to love it! (she says, with her fingers crossed...).
Too bad the Boy doesn't want to wear it :( I put it on him this morning and he quickly stated that he didn't want to "wear this shirt, I want to wear a big boy shirt." What? Its not like its a onesie, Dude. (But now that I think about that, how cute would a suspender onesie be? Now I want a baby boy. Darn.) Either way, I'm sure it will eventually work its way into the rotation. I mean, its got groupie pins on it, he has to love it! (she says, with her fingers crossed...).
5 comments:
cute, cute, cute! i hope it works its way into the rotation soon too! Charlie probably looks so handsome in it.
The buttons turned out great! Love, love, love it.
Very cute! You should still make some suspender onsies... people would buy them!
Okay emily besides the fact that those shirts are adorable!!! I have a question for you: I have been looking into this weaningof the pacifier thing and noticed you had mentioned that you had weaned your cutie around one. How did you go about doing it?
Seriously so cute. I die for anything with an initial!! I may need to place an order... :)
Post a Comment