Monday, September 22, 2008

Emily's Son...

Brian here... It has been life changing having Charlie around. There are so many things that just aren't important anymore. It's wonderful having this sweet little baby in our lives. I couldn't be a happier or prouder dad! Some people say that Charlie looks a lot like I did when I was a baby, but there's no mistaking that he has a lot of Emily in him too...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all those cute shoes!!

Jenny and Josh said...

Hahaha! Good one Brian!

Lori said...

HA HA! I love it! Let me know if he ever actually wears all of those. I will be so impressed if he does. As Emily's son, he probably will:)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Those are a lot of shoes! I think he has more shoes then my Emmy. Emily, you must have had so much fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

The birthday song video was so awesome, he is so adorable in a handsome sort of way. He is getting so big, can't wait to hug and kiss him again. Love Grandma and Grandpa Ames

Anonymous said...

That baby must be a good kid if you have time to record all those shoes. No I'm just joking. it's cute

Jenny said...

fun w/ shoes...gotta love it..That baby has more cute shoes than I do :)

Knight knughts said...

Have you lost any of the shoes yet? does he keep them on? It is so crazy to see the kids I babysat have kids. good Job guys.