22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
6 comments:
ps...i've been wanting to catch up on natters blog. how do i get in on that goodness??
He is so cute! I love it! I will say it again, I wish I was closer to hold him. I love the church outfit, so cute!
Emily - you are doing really good with the photography! Your pictures look porfessional. Your baby is so sweet looking, what a cutie!
Love the hat!
Congrats you guys! He is so cute!!! Isn't it so fun being parents? And... it only gets better!
He is cute. I love his name. I can't wait to see how many pairs of shoes he'll have when he can walk. How are you guys? What is Amy up to?
Post a Comment