Sunday, September 28, 2008

You know you're desperate for sleep when...

...instead of waking your sleeping baby by changing his spit-up-upon onesie during the night, you just cut it off his cute little body and let him sleep in a diaper.
Oh my.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwaha! I LOVE IT! Loving his cute little face and I can't wait to see it and (gently) face hug him in December baby! Wahoo! Bummer on the reflux. Charlie buddy, I feel your pain!

Brandon and Natalie said...

The joys of sleepless night parenthood! At least those onesies are cheap!

Emily said...

i'm laughing! reggie has been sleeping through the night for about a month now (he's going to be 9 months next week!). it's been the best, although i sometimes miss those snuggles in the middle of the night. charlie is adorable!

Kristi said...

I love it! I'll have to remeber that trick if I ever come across this situation - which I'm sure I will. That is too funny!

merrilykaroly said...

aww I hope you get more sleep soon!

Michelle said...

That's hilarious

Kathryn Cooper said...

That is classic! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try that sometime.

RDavidson said...

oh my goshhh that made me laugh! Hopefully he will start sleeping through the night soon! :)

Nancy said...

Hysterical! O, sour onsie, off with you!