Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy 1 Month Birthday Charlie!!!



8 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time flies. Before you know it the first year will be here. Happy 1 Month Birthday Charlie!

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is adorable! Happy 1 Month Birthday!

Anonymous said...

How cute are you guys?? Happy 1 month birthday Charlie!

I need to call you soon. I need another pep talk!

Jennifer Ricks said...

A birthday party already? This kid's got it good. You guys are the best parents ever! :)

The McFarlands said...

um hi! Happy Birthday Charlie! Although I haven't met you I'm sure you are as darling in person as you are in photographs! Em-I got your message, and I WILL call you back! This weekend was CRAZY! Love and miss you guys!

Morgen Newill said...

You guys are soo cute I love it! He is so darling but I expected nothing less from the two of you! We miss you very much... Happy 1 month Charlie

Lori said...

He's put on some weight! Way to go Mrs. Ames. Charlie is looking so happy and healthy!

Bethany said...

never put a flame so close to your child. that hat came flying off and could have caught fire!!!!! (maybe i'm paranoid about flames because my last car caught on fire...don't worry. new car. no flames. haha) what great parents you are...already teaching your son fire safety. :)